MA Supreme Judicial Court Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
clerkshipinterest

New

MA Supreme Judicial Court

Post by clerkshipinterest » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:09 am

Just curious to know if any others are following, waiting on, or hearing back from the SJC. In years past, from what I've seen, they're not extremely speedy.

Anonymous User

Re: MA Supreme Judicial Court

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:14 pm

Still waiting, and feeling like I have a shot at an interview (latin honors at at T14, prior d ct clerkship, big-name SA, regional ties). Same question though -- are they usually slow?

clerkshipinterest

New

Post by clerkshipinterest » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:28 am

Yep^ that's my sense. For what it's worth, I received an email today confirming that my application and recommendations were received and able to be opened.

mh1767

New

Post by mh1767 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:56 pm

clerkshipinterest wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:28 am
Yep^ that's my sense. For what it's worth, I received an email today confirming that my application and recommendations were received and able to be opened.
When did you apply, just out of curiosity? Didn't get that email, and just wondering if I need to follow up to make sure my stuff was received.

clerkshipinterest

New

Post by clerkshipinterest » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:29 pm

I applied the day the application opened (June 8th, I think), so that certainly could be a big part of it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”