Applying late? Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Applying late?

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:25 pm

How screwed will I be if my apps aren't finalized in OSCAR until next week? I'm only applying to DDC and CADC if that matters.

purplegoldtornado

Bronze

Re: Applying late?

Post by purplegoldtornado » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:34 pm

Thanks OP for asking this. I am curious about this question more generally.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:58 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:25 pm
How screwed will I be if my apps aren't finalized in OSCAR until next week? I'm only applying to DDC and CADC if that matters.
Might have to wait till the 26-27 term instead of the 25-26 term most are looking to fill. Only somewhat being sarcastic here.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:15 pm

Uhh for those two courts in particular, pretty damn screwed. And if that's actually your app strategy, you're probably screwed anyway, unless you are e.g. the HLR president you need to at least also apply to judges in MD and VA.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”