OSCAR Questions Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
purplegoldtornado

Bronze

OSCAR Questions

Post by purplegoldtornado » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:21 pm

Once I hit "Finalize Application," is it viewable to the judge? Or is it not until my recommenders submit their letters? Also, will the recommenders have to submit one for each individual judge, or does it just automatically upload it after they submit the first one? Thanks!

Anonymous User

Re: OSCAR Questions

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:07 pm

It depends, if they follow the plan, it will not be reviewable until that time. But if they don’t (or choose to look sooner) they can, and a lot of them do so that they can call the superstars early on June 15.

As to letters of rev, when my professors did it, it was a firm letter to them all so it applied universally. I’m not sure whether there is a way for them to upload specific to a judge, but I would imagine so. Never seen it from the Prof side.

Anonymous User

Re: OSCAR Questions

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:33 pm

Not sure on the first part, but on the second part, they do not have to submit one for each individual judge. They just upload it to the system and OSCAR attaches it to each application.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”