JTBF-Share The Wealth Judicial Clerkship Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

JTBF-Share The Wealth Judicial Clerkship

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:29 am

Hello,

Anyone heard any interview information for the Share The Wealth Judicial Clerkship?

Thanks,

Anonymous User

Re: JTBF-Share The Wealth Judicial Clerkship

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:19 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Hello,

Anyone heard any interview information for the Share The Wealth Judicial Clerkship?

Thanks,
I did. I was one of the finalists. You sit in a room with bunch of judges (I forget 6 or 7). I think one of them attended through video conference. They just ask regular interview questions from your resume. It is a bit intimidating at first being grilled by bunch of federal judges at once but every one was easy going and made the interview an enjoyable experience.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Any JTBF offers gone out???

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Hello,

Thanks,
I did. I was one of the finalists. You sit in a room with bunch of judges (I forget 6 or 7). I think one of them attended through video conference. They just ask regular interview questions from your resume. It is a bit intimidating at first being grilled by bunch of federal judges at once but every one was easy going and made the interview an enjoyable experience.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Have anyone accepted a JTBF Judicial Clerkship for next year?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”