ASU Class of 2015 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
tnjohns

New

Re: ASU Class of 2015

Post by tnjohns » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:39 pm

This may be a silly question, but what would be appropriate to wear to student days? (I've been a social recluse for a while). I don't want to show up in a tie and have everyone else wearing short sleeve shirts and shorts or the inverse of that.

gaud

Platinum

Post by gaud » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:43 pm

tnjohns wrote:This may be a silly question, but what would be appropriate to wear to student days? (I've been a social recluse for a while). I don't want to show up in a tie and have everyone else wearing short sleeve shirts and shorts or the inverse of that.
They sent an email today about the admitted students event and there was a little section for this.

Thursday : business casual

Friday: not necessarily business casual (but they did say "keep in mind that you'll be meeting faculty and future colleagues")

I'll probably rock business casual both days. It's hard to go wrong in some slacks and a dress shirt.

aellio26

New

Post by aellio26 » Thu May 10, 2012 12:41 pm

is there a facebook group for the 2015 class yet?

aellio26

New

Post by aellio26 » Thu May 10, 2012 12:42 pm

gaud wrote:
tnjohns wrote:This may be a silly question, but what would be appropriate to wear to student days? (I've been a social recluse for a while). I don't want to show up in a tie and have everyone else wearing short sleeve shirts and shorts or the inverse of that.
They sent an email today about the admitted students event and there was a little section for this.

Friday: not necessarily business casual (but they did say "keep in mind that you'll be meeting faculty and future colleagues")

I'll probably rock business casual both days. It's hard to go wrong in some slacks and a dress shirt.

I wasn't able to attend the admitted students day... just wondering if someone could inform me what went on/how it was!
I am still deciding between U of A and ASU, so anything that could make the choice easier would be great!!

gaud

Platinum

Post by gaud » Thu May 10, 2012 12:46 pm

aellio26 wrote:
gaud wrote:

I wasn't able to attend the admitted students day... just wondering if someone could inform me what went on/how it was!
I am still deciding between U of A and ASU, so anything that could make the choice easier would be great!!

That's a decision that should really come down to personal preferences. Check this thread out (there are links to more threads within):

http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 1&t=177061

EDIT: You're more than welcome to ask me questions and I'll do my best to recall/come-up with an answer.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

trose28

New

Post by trose28 » Sun May 27, 2012 2:04 am

hey guys, my name is Tara I am going to be a 2L at the ASU law school, currently looking for a female roommate at the San Portella in Tempe
2bed 2bath
around 600 a month

let me know if you are interested

http://www.mark-taylor.com/arizona/san-portella/

gaud

Platinum

Post by gaud » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:16 pm

bummmmp

Solieyu

New

Post by Solieyu » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:20 am

Hey, gaud. Were you at the community service project bit yesterday?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”