For Sale: PLI Patent Bar Review Course Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
joonix

New

For Sale: PLI Patent Bar Review Course

Post by joonix » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Hi all,

I am selling the complete PLI patent bar review course (same one you can buy at PLI's website). The price is now $900 (reduced from $1,000). PM me or reply here with any questions you may have.

Thanks!
Last edited by joonix on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lucyanddutch

New

Re: For Sale: PLI Patent Bar Review Course

Post by lucyanddutch » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:06 pm

i'm assuming this is the home study/video course ...

did you find the material helpful? and did you pass the exam?

joonix

New

Post by joonix » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:12 pm

I was planning on taking the exam before 1L but I'm not going to have time. But people have found this prep material helpful -- basically, if you study enough, you should pass. Check the forums on intelproplaw.com for more.

lucyanddutch

New

Post by lucyanddutch » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:23 pm

so you bought the home study course for $2675 and now you're selling it for $1000?

joonix

New

Post by joonix » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:39 am

lucyanddutch wrote:so you bought the home study course for $2675 and now you're selling it for $1000?
No, I bought it used from someone on here. It still has all the contents of the home study course and is in "like new" to "new" condition.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

joonix

New

Post by joonix » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 pm

I just lowered the price to $900. This is still available. PM me if interested.

ancientone

New

Post by ancientone » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:57 pm

joonix wrote:
lucyanddutch wrote:so you bought the home study course for $2675 and now you're selling it for $1000?
No, I bought it used from someone on here. It still has all the contents of the home study course and is in "like new" to "new" condition.
He bought it from me for $500.

CE2JD

Silver

Post by CE2JD » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:47 pm

ancientone wrote:
joonix wrote:
You ass.

KiwiApple

New

Post by KiwiApple » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:55 pm

:lol:

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

joonix

New

Post by joonix » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:13 pm

ancientone wrote:
joonix wrote:
Yes I did. I'm not sure what the relevance of this is. I'm pretty sure when you sell a used car, the previous owners don't appear and tell the potential buyers how much they sold it for. Like you said when you sold it, you were selling it at a bargain because you didn't want to deal with the hassles of posting ads and taking offers -- I quote your PM: "I just want to take the path of least resistance."

If anyone can find this for $500 somewhere else, obviously you should go and buy it. I'm just trying to get market price, and Im selling it for the best offer I can get.

I didn't buy this with the intent of flipping it for a profit; I want to take the course but with my new FT job I simply don't have the time.

Anything else you feel should be disclosed? I'm happy to oblige.

ancientone

New

Post by ancientone » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:44 pm

joonix wrote:
ancientone wrote:
joonix wrote:
Yes I did. I'm not sure what the relevance of this is. I'm pretty sure when you sell a used car, the previous owners don't appear and tell the potential buyers how much they sold it for. Like you said when you sold it, you were selling it at a bargain because you didn't want to deal with the hassles of posting ads and taking offers -- I quote your PM: "I just want to take the path of least resistance."

If anyone can find this for $500 somewhere else, obviously you should go and buy it. I'm just trying to get market price, and Im selling it for the best offer I can get.

I didn't buy this with the intent of flipping it for a profit; I want to take the course but with my new FT job I simply don't have the time.

Anything else you feel should be disclosed? I'm happy to oblige.
No, that covers it. As for the relevance, let your potential customers decide. Whatever the market price is right now, that's what it is, regardless of any info I post. I'm pretty sure I would do the same for a used car if you were selling it on the same forum where I sold it to you. I was just annoyed enough- irrationally or not- to post the price you paid. As for your debt or whatever you have in mind for the money, that's your problem. I'm just crazy vindictive guy.

Settle down. The market will dictate the outcome.

joonix

New

Post by joonix » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:26 pm

ancientone wrote:
No, that covers it. As for the relevance, let your potential customers decide. Whatever the market price is right now, that's what it is, regardless of any info I post. I'm pretty sure I would do the same for a used car if you were selling it on the same forum where I sold it to you. I was just annoyed enough- irrationally or not- to post the price you paid. As for your debt or whatever you have in mind for the money, that's your problem. I'm just crazy vindictive guy.

Settle down. The market will dictate the outcome.
There's a thing on forums called "thread crapping." It's common etiquette for "for sale" threads. The price I paid to you has nothing to do with my sale. I'm not sure why you're so irritated about this. We had a smooth transaction. Anyways, I'd liek to move on with this sale.

skiridedrive

New

Post by skiridedrive » Wed May 20, 2009 10:07 am

Joonix, check your pm's.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”