Supplements Rec? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Jyoung1234

New

Supplements Rec?

Post by Jyoung1234 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:10 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a supplement for Trust & Estate (my professor didnt recommend any). Also, I'm taking Professional responsibility and I know this is supposedly an easy class but my professor is known to be very difficult. Was wondering if it is worth to get a supplement for PR too and if so, which one do you guys recommend? Thanks!!!

stowoop

New

Re: Supplements Rec?

Post by stowoop » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:59 pm

No disrespect my friend, but here's my two cents because I want you to do well. Supplements are a waste of money. You can't substitute focused, alert study of the core materials the professor provides and space (including sleep) in-between study sessions. In my experience law students use supplements as a way to feel productive, without being productive.

consolidation058

New

Re: Supplements Rec?

Post by consolidation058 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:52 pm

stowoop wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:59 pm
No disrespect my friend, but here's my two cents because I want you to do well. Supplements are a waste of money. You can't substitute focused, alert study of the core materials the professor provides and space (including sleep) in-between study sessions. In my experience law students use supplements as a way to feel productive, without being productive.
lmao this is a plainly false thing to say. Supplements can be enormously helpful resources in a course; I've used many in my classes. My guess it the E&E on Trusts and Estates is pretty good.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”