LEEWS 2021 Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )

Is LEEWS worth it for 0L prep/1L resource?

YES
69%
NO
31%

Total votes: 13

randylahey5

New

LEEWS 2021

Post by randylahey5 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:46 pm

Hi I am preparing for 1L starting in a few weeks and had a question regarding LEEWS. Reading through the previous guidance, LEEWS seems to come up a lot as a recommended resource. I was reading this lawschoolsecretstosuccess website though (https://lawschoolsecretstosuccess.com/leews/) and it basically talks shit on planet law school and LEEWS, contradicting some of what I read on here.

So what are your thoughts? Does LEEWS lead you down the wrong road or is it worth putting time into?

dasjensen2

New

Re: LEEWS 2021

Post by dasjensen2 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:53 am

I don't have an answer as to whether or not LEEWS is effective. I will say that the website you linked seems to be run by a LEEWS competitor. Or at least, they seem to have a very vested interest in the competing products. They highly recommend, without fail, this website bsmsphd.com / ROM Law, and they are using their sales pitch verbatim on the website you linked. I can't speak to the effectiveness of LEEWS or the ROM Law that the Law School Secrets seems to be promoting, but I would certainly not take their words about LEEWS at face value.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”