Michigan ‘15 Alum - Student Group Q Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
BuckinghamB

Bronze

Michigan ‘15 Alum - Student Group Q

Post by BuckinghamB » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:45 pm

Hi everyone - been a real long time since I’ve been around these parts. Feeling pretty nostalgic. Anyway, a friend of mine is working at a nonprofit which is filing an amicus brief in support of UM defending its campus gun ban. Ideally, my friend would like to get in contact with any student groups at MLaw that have concerns with being a target of campus hate crimes and/or excessive police force. Would anyone here be willing to message me about how to get in contact with any student groups that might be willing to discuss? I am old and don’t have much contact with the school anymore. Just trying to help a friend out.

TL;DR looking for contacts with current leadership of MLaw student group for friend who is doing noble things for the world.

Given that I’m seeking contact info, I’m more than happy to verify my identity for mods if necessary. Feel free to PM me with any info.

Thank you!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”