Required to appear for CF Investigatory hearing... I haven't slept in days Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
WorstLawdude

New

Required to appear for CF Investigatory hearing... I haven't slept in days

Post by WorstLawdude » Mon May 25, 2020 4:00 am

I will keep this brief. I received a notice to appear for a hearing last Wednesday. I haven't really slept much since then. I'm terrified that I may have just erased seven years of work (counting undergrad).

I don't have any convictions, never been arrested, no probation, academic dishonesty, or accusations of dishonesty/plagiarism. The panel is concerned about my departure from a pre law school job, which I disclosed. Though my disclosure included treatment for my mental health (following the death of a parent, aunt, sibling).

I'm super worried about this hearing because of the recency of my grief and depression. Ive sought mental health counseling since the event, and even completed that semester on deans list, passed the MPRE with a high score, and finished my JD with no issue from the school.

CanadianWolf

Diamond

Re: Required to appear for CF Investigatory hearing... I haven't slept in days

Post by CanadianWolf » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:19 pm

Any updates that you would like to share ?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”