0L Summer prep Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
landshoes

Silver

Re: 0L Summer prep

Post by landshoes » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:43 pm

also yeah I'm using hyperbole to be a little bit funny

I'm sorry 0Ls, don't worry, but do wash your hands

Jordan Catalano

New

Post by Jordan Catalano » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:11 am

OP, if you are still around, are you talking about Berkeley's own specific orientation thing that some students are invited to attend? Or are you talking about paying for a law preview course that is held at a law school?

Group, if you were to get one of the scholarships to a Bar Bri law preview course, would it be worth attending it then?

NoDayButToday

Silver

Post by NoDayButToday » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:14 am

Last edited by NoDayButToday on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lavarman84

Platinum

Post by lavarman84 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Jordan Catalano wrote:OP, if you are still around, are you talking about Berkeley's own specific orientation thing that some students are invited to attend? Or are you talking about paying for a law preview course that is held at a law school?

Group, if you were to get one of the scholarships to a Bar Bri law preview course, would it be worth attending it then?
Up to you. If the only thing you're spending is time and energy, no big deal. I don't think it'll make any meaningful difference. But if it helps your peace of mind, go for it. But I highly recommend relaxing and enjoying the summer as much as you can.

3lephant

New

Post by 3lephant » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Honestly dude, just enjoy your summer and don't worry about prepping. You're going to a good school, and you'll do just fine. Law school is a marathon, and trust me, it will eventually wear you down and make you question why you ever bothered to attend...there'll be plenty of time for you to study and suffer over the next 3 years, when you study for the bar, and as a practicing attorney. Hang at the beach and do diddly squid until classes start. And try not to piss all your classmates off by being a super gunner once you get there.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”