Quitting Law School. Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
bjsesq

Diamond

Re: Quitting Law School.

Post by bjsesq » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Black Hat wrote:
bjsesq wrote:Can you ban this fuck now?

Ostracizing those who disagree with you. Wow, that is fascism at its best. Guess this isn't the U.S we're living in.
It's not about the disagreement, you sperglord fuck. It's about how and when you do it. Further, describe how members of a website wanting to drive you out for being a dick are fascist. Go on. I'll wait.

Black Hat

Bronze

Post by Black Hat » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Bildungsroman wrote: Wow, with this sort of medical expertise I'm surprised you're not at Harvard med instead of the University of Civil War Agitators Skool of Law.

Not the LS I attend by the way, but thanks for the compliment in regard to med school.

Black Hat

Bronze

Post by Black Hat » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:18 pm

leavingalabubba wrote:This is the meanest thing I've done all week.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/south-carolina-law.html

Edit: Also probably the most fascist

That's nice, but not my LS. ;)

Black Hat

Bronze

Post by Black Hat » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:21 pm

bjsesq wrote:
Black Hat wrote:
bjsesq wrote:Can you ban this fuck now?

Ostracizing those who disagree with you. Wow, that is fascism at its best. Guess this isn't the U.S we're living in.
It's not about the disagreement, you sperglord fuck. It's about how and when you do it. Further, describe how members of a website wanting to drive you out for being a dick are fascist. Go on. I'll wait.

Because in THIS COUNTRY it don't add inches to your dick, you get a life sentence for it.

Anyway, in this country even the little guy with a random opinion is entitled to it. Just because YOU and your band of gestapo disagree with me doesn't mean I am wrong, or that I should be "driven out." In fact, giving the little guy a voice is fundamental to the American sense of freedom and liberty. Apparently someone hasn't taken Con Law yet.

leavingalabubba

New

Post by leavingalabubba » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Black Hat wrote:
leavingalabubba wrote:This is the meanest thing I've done all week.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/south-carolina-law.html

Edit: Also probably the most fascist

That's nice, but not my LS. ;)
Lolololololololol

Edit: Consider my Tuesday officially brightened.
Last edited by leavingalabubba on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 pm

TLS is not a government and its members are not acting as government actors. It is a private social circle that can moderate people who participate as it sees fit. STFU, you downsy fuck.

Black Hat

Bronze

Post by Black Hat » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:25 pm

bjsesq wrote:TLS is not a government and its members are not acting as government actors. It is a private social circle that can moderate people who participate as it sees fit. STFU, you downsy fuck.

Okay.

leavingalabubba

New

Post by leavingalabubba » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Black Hat wrote:
Because in THIS COUNTRY it don't add inches to your dick, you get a life sentence for it.
:?: :?: :?:

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Black Hat wrote:
bjsesq wrote:TLS is not a government and its members are not acting as government actors. It is a private social circle that can moderate people who participate as it sees fit. STFU, you downsy fuck.
Okay.
bjesq is absolutely correct. This is a private site with standards set by the moderators, and making someone feel like shit by blaming them for their difficulties and dismissing their legitimate medical problems is not consistent with this community's standards. We do not approve of kicking people when they're down. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, and since we're not the government, we're absolutely entitled to tell you that it sucks, and if it sucks enough, to tell you to GTFO. Which is what I will happily do if you continue this kind of behavior in ANY way.

(I also don't know why you're posting in the University of South Carolina class of 2017 thread talking about the median stats for your class if you don't attend there, but who knows, you could have your reasons.)

OP, I'm sorry that this thread has been so thoroughly derailed, and I hope you got some useful advice from it, but I'm going to lock it because, well, obvious reasons. Please feel free to PM me if I can be of any help.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”