Finals are in a month Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
EasyLaw

New

Finals are in a month

Post by EasyLaw » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:11 am

Finals are in a month and here comes the stress! :shock: :?

Study more and worry/stress less! We are the only service which individually outlines your ENTIRE class A-Z using your syllabus/book; we make an entire outline and also provide you with a study outline (under 25 pages) so you can be prepared for your exams.

Visit SPAM today and let us do the time consuming tedious work for you while you concentrate on studying and attempting to book every class!

SPAM
SPAM

PepperJack

Silver

Re: Finals are in a month

Post by PepperJack » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:31 am

A.) Nice business model. I like what you're doing with it.

B.) I'm months behind a class. I am good at these tests, but I read as slow as a girl that fell off a roller coaster and landed on her head before coming to law school.

So I have no time to read. I'll pay the 75, but can you tell me where you'd be getting my outline from? You will be reading the book yourself and outlining it? That'll take weeks.

EasyLaw

New

Post by EasyLaw » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Thank you :D
So I have no time to read. I'll pay the 75, but can you tell me where you'd be getting my outline from? You will be reading the book yourself and outlining it? That'll take weeks.
SPAM

northwood

Platinum

Post by northwood » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:50 pm

individual outlines are $4.99.. bundles start at $24.99 and the custom outline is $74.99
Outline Depot is cheaper...

EasyLaw

New

Post by EasyLaw » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:01 pm

SPAM

cinephile

Gold

Post by cinephile » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:10 pm

northwood wrote:individual outlines are $4.99.. bundles start at $24.99 and the custom outline is $74.99
Outline Depot is cheaper...
Outline Depot is amazing for when you can't get a free outline from an upperclassman. But really, as a 1L, you should be able to get your outlines for free. They only get hard to find when you're taking esoteric upper level courses that no one takes.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”