Torts Practice Hypos Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
AryanBarbarian82

New

Torts Practice Hypos

Post by AryanBarbarian82 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Hello everyone,

It would be very helpful if anyone could send me to a link with Torts hypos. It would be EVEN more helpful if the hypos had an answer at the end. But, I'll take whatever!!! Also, I've already tried Explanations and Examples book, that was great, looking for something online. THANKS!!!

KD35

Silver

Re: Torts Practice Hypos

Post by KD35 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:46 pm

AryanBarbarian82 wrote:Hello everyone,

It would be very helpful if anyone could send me to a link with Torts hypos. It would be EVEN more helpful if the hypos had an answer at the end. But, I'll take whatever!!! Also, I've already tried Explanations and Examples book, that was great, looking for something online. THANKS!!!
Theres a compendium here somewhere (too lazy to use search function for you) of links to different schools' test banks. Some you don't need login for, so try finding that with the search function. Best bet of a wide variety of test hypos

KD35

Silver

Post by KD35 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Jk found it stupidly easy. It was one of the pinned threads. Could've found it easy if you just tried to look for 10 seconds but whatever.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... =3&t=12526

AryanBarbarian82

New

Post by AryanBarbarian82 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Thanks for the reply. I don't want to sound incompetent or lazy, but I looked through that entire forum and could not find one accessible source for torts hypos. Haha. If anyone knows of a site that has torts hypos, that they know if a working link, please let me know. Thanks again

KD35

Silver

Post by KD35 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:13 pm

They might not be screaming here's Akl the torts stuff but it is all sorted by class if you work through it. Here's another site, and if youre unable to find some there, no one can help you.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 2&t=122453

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”