Evidence Supplement Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
odoylerulez

Bronze

Evidence Supplement

Post by odoylerulez » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:59 am

Hello all -- I am taking Evidence this fall. I am wondering which supplement I should pick up for this course. Please only respond if you have actually completed a course in Evidence.

I have heard good things about the Emanuel Outlines for Evidence, as well as the Examples and Explanations for Evidence. Does anyone have experience with either? Is one superior to the other, from anyone's experience? Is there an even better supplement available? Thanks.

Here are links to the supplements I referenced:

Emanuel: http://www.amazon.com/Emanuel-Law-Outli ... pd_sim_b_5

E&E: http://www.amazon.com/Evidence-Examples ... s+evidence

kalvano

Diamond

Re: Evidence Supplement

Post by kalvano » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:07 am

There's roughly 634 threads on this topic. Get the E&E, do CALI lessons, enjoy your A.

odoylerulez

Bronze

Post by odoylerulez » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:54 pm

kalvano wrote:There's roughly 634 threads on this topic. Get the E&E, do CALI lessons, enjoy your A.
Is the E&E the best supplement for the class, in your opinion? Or is the E&E simply sufficient, in addition with the study of assigned materials, to do well in most Evidence classes? Did you actually get an A in your Evidence class?

I've also found CALI lessons completely unhelpful in the past.

kalvano

Diamond

Post by kalvano » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:02 pm

If I didn't think the E&E was the best option, why would I have recommended it? I would have recommended whatever I thought the best option to be.

You should try the CALI lessons, they are quite good for Evidence.

I got an A.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”