Barbri AMP and how to study before course starts in MAY Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
AntiHuman

Bronze

Barbri AMP and how to study before course starts in MAY

Post by AntiHuman » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:17 am

1.Any thoughts on Barbri AMP? I have finished it for crim pro, crim law, and torts. I literally spend anywhere from 2-4 hours on each one. Because I haven't reviewed any law before doing the AMPs, I keep getting them wrong and it takes longer than necessary. I also go through the additional learning section and reading all that junk takes a long time as well.

2.Wouldn't it be easier to just go through the Barbri outlines, watch the lectures and take notes, and take practice MBE questions?

3. Anyone have a good study schedule or what to study BEFORE the course starts in MAY? The barbri early started paced program just focuses on the MBE subjects and a large majority of my time is doing these stupid AMP questions. Thoughts?

I decided to skip all my classes and just focus exclusively on finding employment(gonna start this process in 2 weeks because I am near bottom of the class) and bar studying.

thesealocust

Platinum

Re: Barbri AMP and how to study before course starts in MAY

Post by thesealocust » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:45 am

You do not need to start studying before May.

Chill.

AntiHuman

Bronze

Post by AntiHuman » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am

T30, but near bottom of class and failed MPRE first time...but then second time improved score by 40 points. Need to start taking exams seriously...wish I tried harder in law school lol

LAWYER2

Silver

Post by LAWYER2 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:34 am

Hey is AMP available while in law school? I see they offer a trial version but is it not accessible for students like Study Smart??

AntiHuman

Bronze

Post by AntiHuman » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 am

Don't think so...unless you pay a fee?

I payed my full barbri tuition already.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”