NYC Housing Available for Summer Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
nicole88

Bronze

NYC Housing Available for Summer

Post by nicole88 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 pm

I am looking to sublet my apartment in NYC for this summer M-F ONLY ( I will be returning to the apartment on weekend but am flexible on when exactly). Perfect for someone commuting or wanting to return home to NJ/PA/CT on the weekends.

It's the master bedroom in a 2 BR apartment that was converted into 4 BR, but my bedroom has not been converted. The room is furnished, 12 ft by 15 ft (HUGE by NYC standards) with en suite bathroom (full bath). A/C unit in bedroom and 42'' flatscreen TV, amazing view of city from large windows (27th floor).

The building is a luxury doorman building with concierge and on site gym and dry cleaning. Washer and dryer inside the apartment and dishwasher. Close to 1/2/3 lines and a/c/e, super easy to get to any other line with one transfer. The apartment is around Lincoln Center, it's a great, safe area and there's lots of restaurants, bars, and shopping nearby. Walking distance to Central Park and right near the river (river view from the kitchen) and Riverside Park.

$1350/month

Let me know if you have any questions, private message is best so I get notified.

Thanks!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”