Law Review/Secondary E-Board Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
LeDique

Diamond

Re: Law Review/Secondary E-Board

Post by LeDique » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:26 pm

Well, rocking that student note editor position for next year. Lose EIC, get the one with the least work. I'm happy with it.

lawyerdown27

New

Post by lawyerdown27 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:15 pm

[quote]Well, rocking that student note editor position for next year. Lose EIC, get the one with the least work. I'm happy with it.[/quote

Congrats - at our school, that particular board position is a nightmare. I think it had the least number of people apply. Granted, the job is done basically when notes are graded and publications are picked, so that person is cruising for the rest of the semester.

LeDique

Diamond

Post by LeDique » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:18 pm

lawyerdown27 wrote:
Well, rocking that student note editor position for next year. Lose EIC, get the one with the least work. I'm happy with it.[/quote

Congrats - at our school, that particular board position is a nightmare. I think it had the least number of people apply. Granted, the job is done basically when notes are graded and publications are picked, so that person is cruising for the rest of the semester.
Really? All I have to do is basically read like 5 drafts over Winter Break, then 5 drafts again in Feb.

target

Silver

Post by target » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:34 pm

LeDique wrote:Well, rocking that student note editor position for next year. Lose EIC, get the one with the least work. I'm happy with it.
Congrats!!! That's what I am gunning for at this point.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”