OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
User avatar
zworykin

Bronze
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 4:18 am

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by zworykin » Fri May 17, 2013 7:40 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:one more to go
I hear ya. Eight hour take-home on Tuesday. All these other people being done already is depressing. :(

User avatar
thelong

Silver
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by thelong » Sun May 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Can't Stop but Want to Stop. Last exam is on Tuesday. Corporations. Feel pretty good on the outlining front and have a good attack for the exam. Now I'm just prewriting answers and waiting until it's finally over.

User avatar
JamMasterJ

Platinum
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by JamMasterJ » Sun May 19, 2013 7:43 pm

thelong wrote:Can't Stop but Want to Stop. Last exam is on Tuesday. Corporations. Feel pretty good on the outlining front and have a good attack for the exam. Now I'm just prewriting answers and waiting until it's finally over.
you're gonna fail :wink:

User avatar
thelong

Silver
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by thelong » Sun May 19, 2013 7:53 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
thelong wrote:Can't Stop but Want to Stop. Last exam is on Tuesday. Corporations. Feel pretty good on the outlining front and have a good attack for the exam. Now I'm just prewriting answers and waiting until it's finally over.
you're gonna fail :wink:
It's okay, you need some room to catch up.

Alternatively, it's just as good a reason to drink after its over as any.

User avatar
JamMasterJ

Platinum
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by JamMasterJ » Sun May 19, 2013 8:22 pm

thelong wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:
thelong wrote:Can't Stop but Want to Stop. Last exam is on Tuesday. Corporations. Feel pretty good on the outlining front and have a good attack for the exam. Now I'm just prewriting answers and waiting until it's finally over.
you're gonna fail :wink:
It's okay, you need some room to catch up.

Alternatively, it's just as good a reason to drink after its over as any.
This Miller PT is way different than Choi - like not even remotely similar

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


User avatar
thelong

Silver
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by thelong » Sun May 19, 2013 8:33 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
thelong wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:
thelong wrote:Can't Stop but Want to Stop. Last exam is on Tuesday. Corporations. Feel pretty good on the outlining front and have a good attack for the exam. Now I'm just prewriting answers and waiting until it's finally over.
you're gonna fail :wink:
It's okay, you need some room to catch up.

Alternatively, it's just as good a reason to drink after its over as any.
This Miller PT is way different than Choi - like not even remotely similar
Yeah, it's pretty different. The model answers are good harvesting ground for rule statements; but you're going to have to sort out stuff that doesn't apply.

User avatar
JamMasterJ

Platinum
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by JamMasterJ » Mon May 20, 2013 1:21 am

Is NYU the only school still CSWSing?

User avatar
crumpetsandtea

Platinum
Posts: 7147
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by crumpetsandtea » Mon May 20, 2013 1:26 am

JamMasterJ wrote:Is NYU the only school still CSWSing?
I think UChi is too

User avatar
JamMasterJ

Platinum
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by JamMasterJ » Mon May 20, 2013 1:27 am

crumpetsandtea wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:Is NYU the only school still CSWSing?
I think UChi is too
sorry I forgot de riger

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


User avatar
Bronck

Gold
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by Bronck » Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Same with SLS b/c of dat lolquartersystem

User avatar
thelong

Silver
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by thelong » Mon May 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Less than twenty-four hours to go. Must...not...give in to desire to drink.

User avatar
JamMasterJ

Platinum
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by JamMasterJ » Mon May 20, 2013 5:37 pm

thelong wrote:Less than twenty-four hours to go. Must...not...give in to desire to drink.
give in breh

User avatar
2014

Platinum
Posts: 6028
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by 2014 » Mon May 20, 2013 5:42 pm

1 week until our first test, 2 weeks until our 2nd, and 18 days until our last :(

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


User avatar
JamMasterJ

Platinum
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by JamMasterJ » Mon May 20, 2013 7:28 pm

2014 wrote:1 week until our first test, 2 weeks until our 2nd, and 18 days until our last :(
damn, I don't feel so bad now

Danger Zone

Platinum
Posts: 8258
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by Danger Zone » Mon May 20, 2013 7:29 pm

2014 wrote:1 week until our first test, 2 weeks until our 2nd, and 18 days until our last :(
Holy shit bro :shock:

User avatar
Bronck

Gold
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by Bronck » Mon May 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Quarter system is seriously the worst thing ever for law school. Feel sorry for you bro

bananapeanutbutter

Bronze
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by bananapeanutbutter » Mon May 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Bronck wrote:Quarter system is seriously the worst thing ever for law school. Feel sorry for you bro
but each one carries less weight. 1 bad day doesn't kill LR.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


User avatar
2014

Platinum
Posts: 6028
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by 2014 » Mon May 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Honestly after first quarter we had only taken 2 exams worth 8% of our grade each and we started in October, so while you all were going balls to the wall before anyone knew what exactly a law school test was, we were eased into it.

It's really easy to forget about that now since Spring sucks a fat dick, but I try and remind myself that it has positives too :(

User avatar
zworykin

Bronze
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 4:18 am

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by zworykin » Mon May 20, 2013 8:31 pm

2014 wrote:Honestly after first quarter we had only taken 2 exams worth 8% of our grade each and we started in October, so while you all were going balls to the wall before anyone knew what exactly a law school test was, we were eased into it.
That's true. On the other hand, it also seems sort of like peeling off a band-aid really, really slowly. At least the rest of us just get two doses of that pain (albeit larger ones).

User avatar
Jsa725

Gold
Posts: 2002
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by Jsa725 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:33 pm

.
Last edited by Jsa725 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JamMasterJ

Platinum
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by JamMasterJ » Wed May 22, 2013 1:15 am

2L

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


RoseAberlone

New
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by RoseAberlone » Wed May 22, 2013 8:01 am

JamMasterJ wrote:2L
Congratulations!

User avatar
salix

New
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by salix » Wed May 22, 2013 9:45 am

RoseAberlone wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:2L
Congratulations!
:!: :D :!:

User avatar
Jsa725

Gold
Posts: 2002
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by Jsa725 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:14 am

.
Last edited by Jsa725 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
thelong

Silver
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: OFFICIAL 1L Exam Prep & Motivation Thread (CSWS)

Post by thelong » Wed May 22, 2013 10:23 am

What Jam said. Now for moving and write-on!

Feel the enthusiasm.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Post Reply

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”