con law Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
schand

New

con law

Post by schand » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Has anyone used the Inside Constitutional Law: What matters and why supplement? I used the civ pro one and it was amazing. I have chemerinsky. Looking for something more outline like for additional help. Thanks!!

kalvano

Diamond

Re: con law

Post by kalvano » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:43 pm

I am right now, actually. I love that series, it's amazing. I have no doubt it was the reason for my A in Admin Law. I'm using it in conjunction with the Chemerinsky text.

I fully endorse the "Inside" series. It's really well done. I especially like the way it has a section at the end of each chapter that specifically relates what was in that chapter to other important concepts, and how they all work together.

schand

New

Post by schand » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:19 am

I just ordered it :). Have you tried the What matters and why series for property or crim law?

kalvano

Diamond

Post by kalvano » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 am

No, just Admin. But the Con Law one is set up just like it, so I would imagine the others are too. And when you look on Amazon, you can get them brand-new or almost-new for like $18, so even if you end up not finding them helpful, you aren't out a ton of money.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”