PM me to trade old exams... Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
skw

Bronze

PM me to trade old exams...

Post by skw » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Last semester I had Torts, Criminal Law and Civ Pro. I had extensive access to practice exams (with model answers) from my law school and found others available online. This semester, I have Property (yuck), Con Law and Contracts. My school has some exams available for these subjects, but none with model answers and I have had little luck finding exams with model answers online. I believe a large part of my success first semester was due to extensive time spent taking practice exams, so that's why I'm starting my search for exams early. I want to have them available and ready to start on by spring break.

So, if anyone has access to model exams with answers for Property, Con Law and/or Contracts, I'd be willing to send you whichever of the model exams with answers I have from last semester that are of interest to you in exchange. Just PM me to sort out details. Thanks.

skw

Bronze

Re: PM me to trade old exams...

Post by skw » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:39 am

Bumping now that latest posts is back...

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”