Contracts multiple choice supplement Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
japes

Bronze

Contracts multiple choice supplement

Post by japes » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:10 pm

any reccommendations? Our final is completely multiple choice.

LSATNightmares

Silver

Re: Contracts multiple choice supplement

Post by LSATNightmares » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:02 am

Dunno if the Contracts section is good, but what about a mc practice test for the bar? I used PMBR's workbook for my Torts final, which was partially mc (my professor writes bar questions in real life). I thought the workbook was okay; some problems seemed to be wrong, but it gave me practice just going through a bunch of hypos. I bought a used copy online, which came in brand new.

sillyboots

New

Post by sillyboots » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:08 am

If your final is completely multiple choice and you're genuinely desirous of a good grade, I don't see why you wouldn't buy every multiple-choice practice on the market (Q&A, Siegels, Glannon's guide, etc.) most of them can be had used for quite cheap, and in the end if you could "buy" grade up grades for say, 70 dollars, most people would. IIRC mscarn in his article on success in law school said he did all of the books and more for any class that had any multiple choice.

NotMyRealName09

Silver

Post by NotMyRealName09 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Ask your professor to recommend one. I did this, and guess what? I saw a few verbatim MCs on the exam - trickey ones that I had initially answered wrong and in fact taught me something when I reviewed and learned why I chose the wrong answer. I swear, it was one of these things where I initially maked C or whatever, but the little voice in my head said "no! You did that before, its not C, its D!"

morris248

Bronze

Post by morris248 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:01 pm

You really want the Acing Contracts for class. Then get the Q&A and Siegels for exam prep.
You can get them all fairly cheap used.

Contracts Supplements

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”