Practice Tests Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
johansantana21

Silver

Practice Tests

Post by johansantana21 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:23 am

I'm missing so many issues, it's not even funny. Is this normal? Am I a retard?

Extension_Cord

Silver

Re: Practice Tests

Post by Extension_Cord » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:28 am

johansantana21 wrote:I'm missing so many issues, it's not even funny. Is this normal? Am I a retard?
Which class? If its a timing issue then Im sure a lot of people wont get to them. Keep practising.

johansantana21

Silver

Post by johansantana21 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:30 am

Extension_Cord wrote:
johansantana21 wrote:I'm missing so many issues, it's not even funny. Is this normal? Am I a retard?
Which class? If its a timing issue then Im sure a lot of people wont get to them. Keep practising.
For 1 class it is a timing issue. I can see that the professor overloads the question with tons of issues and gives you very little time.

For 1 class it's just WEIRD. The question is relatively short, (usually 20-40 minutes assigned) but it's very weird as me and a couple of other students were just lost.

The BLL just doesn't apply well and the professor doesn't have model answers up or office hours until wed...

Extension_Cord

Silver

Post by Extension_Cord » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:32 am

johansantana21 wrote:
Extension_Cord wrote:
For 1 class it is a timing issue. I can see that the professor overloads the question with tons of issues and gives you very little time.

For 1 class it's just WEIRD. The question is relatively short, (usually 20-40 minutes assigned) but it's very weird as me and a couple of other students were just lost.

The BLL just doesn't apply well and the professor doesn't have model answers up or office hours until wed...
If your confused, most of your class is aswell. I wouldn't get too paranoid, but definitely do lots of practise tests.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”