MPRE Study Aid/Study Tips/Recs Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
ok2bedifferent

New

MPRE Study Aid/Study Tips/Recs

Post by ok2bedifferent » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Can anyone recommend a study aid for the MPRE? How did you study for the test? Any tips for test day? Thank you 8)

reasonable_man

Gold

Re: MPRE Study Aid/Study Tips/Recs

Post by reasonable_man » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 pm

ok2bedifferent wrote:Can anyone recommend a study aid for the MPRE? How did you study for the test? Any tips for test day? Thank you 8)

The MPRE is possibly the easiest test you will take/have taken in many years. Any idiot can pass (Scored a 118 with less than 4 hours of prep). Snag one of the study guides that either Pieper Bar Review or Barbri passes out and go with that. If you cannot pass the test after a quick read - rethink your life.

IzziesGal

Silver

Post by IzziesGal » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:01 am

I'm totally gonna be that douche who fails.

conch republic

New

Post by conch republic » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:11 am

If you can't get an old supplement, just find a decent PR outline (like one that is 25 pages max). Study it for 2 hours on Wednesday and 3-4 hours Thursday. Take the test Friday and never think about it again.

XxSpyKEx

Gold

Post by XxSpyKEx » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:32 am

Some people in my class, who did not take the professional ethics course, took the test without studying for it at all and passed..

ellewilson

New

Post by ellewilson » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:17 pm

All the people who post about how easy this test is are wrong. The MPRE is a difficult, tricky test and deserves respect and a decent amount of study. I found it easier than the MPE, but ONLY because it is shorter. I took the Kaplan course in May, also studies PR as part of the overall Barbri course, and then before the Aug 2011 test, studied the Barbri PR materials for one week solid. Don't be complacent.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”