PMBR review 0L Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
reilanrc

New

PMBR review 0L

Post by reilanrc » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:04 pm

I have the Kaplan PMBR review on my ipod and have been listening to it while i work out this summer in hopes of getting an overview of the BLL/familiarizing myself with the process. Do you think this is beneficial in any limited capacity or might it be detrimental. As I said, I only listen to it while I'm working out so its not taking any time out of my day. Thanks for the input.

denardisgod

New

Re: PMBR review 0L

Post by denardisgod » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Last edited by denardisgod on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Borhas

Platinum

Post by Borhas » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 pm

reilanrc wrote:I have the Kaplan PMBR review on my ipod and have been listening to it while i work out this summer in hopes of getting an overview of the BLL/familiarizing myself with the process. Do you think this is beneficial in any limited capacity or might it be detrimental. As I said, I only listen to it while I'm working out so its not taking any time out of my day. Thanks for the input.
waste of your time, listen to some cunninlynguist, or maybe Kid cudi or Brother Ali... generally I recommend hip hop
Last edited by Borhas on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NotMyRealName09

Silver

Post by NotMyRealName09 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:38 pm

The worst thing you can do prior to your 1L year is develop an ego - and a surefire way to do that is to convince yourself that you know stuff already. You don't know shit until you get into class. Law school isn't learning the law. Law school is learning WHAT YOUR PROFESSOR WANTS YOU TO KNOW.

Chill out. What is wrong with kids these days?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”