Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad?? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )

Diamond

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Post by 09042014 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Eh some girl made out with me because I was a NU admit, not even a student. And my face looks like cities BJS protected our freedom in.

IAFG just knows losers who don't hang out with anyone but law students.

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Desert Fox wrote:And my face looks like cities BJS protected our freedom in.
I can't even count how many ways this hits the hilarious button.

Bumi

Silver

Post by Bumi » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Desert Fox wrote:Eh some girl made out with me because I was a NU admit, not even a student. And my face looks like cities BJS protected our freedom in.

bjsesq wrote:That's because those students are doing it wrong. Up your game, hoss.
Oh, I think I'll be fine. I'm currently much more concerned with the girlfriend who I'm breaking up with when I move to law school. Does that make me the only TLS 0L who doesn't have starry-eyed plans of an LDR?

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Bumi wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:Eh some girl made out with me because I was a NU admit, not even a student. And my face looks like cities BJS protected our freedom in.

bjsesq wrote:That's because those students are doing it wrong. Up your game, hoss.
Oh, I think I'll be fine. I'm currently much more concerned with the girlfriend who I'm breaking up with when I move to law school. Does that make me the only TLS 0L who doesn't have starry-eyed plans of an LDR?
No. Many are honest about it.

splitmuch

Silver

Post by splitmuch » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Bumi wrote:
Was gung-ho about not even trying but as I get closer and closer to leaving we are both having second, starry-eyed thoughts

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

splitmuch

Silver

Post by splitmuch » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Also, Im trying to figure out what the large number of NU people in this thread says about the school.

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 pm

splitmuch wrote:
Bumi wrote:
Was gung-ho about not even trying but as I get closer and closer to leaving we are both having second, starry-eyed thoughts
Enjoy the completely unnecessary added stress.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:53 pm

splitmuch wrote:Also, Im trying to figure out what the large number of NU people in this thread says about the school.
Nothing good.

Verity

Silver

Post by Verity » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
splitmuch wrote:Also, Im trying to figure out what the large number of NU people in this thread says about the school.
Nothing good.
Are the guys hot?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Verity wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
Nothing good.
Are the guys hot?
No, but we don't have to be, we have the pretense of prestige.

Verity

Silver

Post by Verity » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
Verity wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
Nothing good.
Are the guys hot?
And the pretense of penis.

splitmuch

Silver

Post by splitmuch » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:00 pm

bjsesq wrote:
splitmuch wrote:
Bumi wrote:
Enjoy the completely unnecessary added stress.
I mean I know this is right, and will probably end things ultimately but this girl is so goddamn pretty/smart/fun/low-maintenance (read:not really sure I can get another one like her) that it makes it hard, especially when she really wants to stay together.

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:02 pm

splitmuch wrote:I mean I know this is right, and will probably end things ultimately but this girl is so goddamn pretty/smart/fun/low-maintenance (read:not really sure I can get another one like her) that it makes it hard, especially when she really wants to stay together.
How often would you be able to see her?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Verity wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
Verity wrote:[quote="Desert Fox"

Nothing good.
Are the guys hot?
And the pretense of penis.[/quote]

Even our imaginations can't stretch that far.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:07 pm

If you are on the fence about it, you should dump her.

splitmuch

Silver

Post by splitmuch » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 pm

bjsesq wrote:
splitmuch wrote:I mean I know this is right, and will probably end things ultimately but this girl is so goddamn pretty/smart/fun/low-maintenance (read:not really sure I can get another one like her) that it makes it hard, especially when she really wants to stay together.
Probably at least once a month which is why I think it could be workable. She's working in KC, where I'm from and go back for holidays anyway, and SW flights are like 200 bucks round trip. Hell she's already booked flights to visit me for a week in august before school starts. Plus she's planning on moving to Chicago in 2 yrs for nurse practitioner school anyway. Because of that we were planning on keeping in contact and visiting each other occasionally without technically calling ourselves in a relationship, but I can see that as being just as or more stressful anyway.
Desert Fox wrote:If you are on the fence about it, you should dump her.
I kinda think the opposite. I was originally gung-ho that this relationship or any I started this year had an expiration date, and the fact that I keep thinking of ways to make LD work makes me think that its worth pursuing. Those are my thoughts this week anyway.
Last edited by splitmuch on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Verity

Silver

Post by Verity » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 pm

That's your girlfriend crying.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:15 pm

splitmuch wrote:
bjsesq wrote:
Probably at least once a month which is why I think it could be workable. She's working in KC, where I'm from and go back for holidays anyway, and SW flights are like 200 bucks round trip. Hell she's already booked flights to visit me for a week in august before school starts. Plus she's planning on moving to Chicago in 2 yrs for nurse practitioner school anyway. Because of that we were planning on keeping in contact and visiting each other occasionally without technically calling ourselves in a relationship, but I can see that as being just as or more stressful anyway.
If that means you can fuck other people, than I say it could work.

Bumi

Silver

Post by Bumi » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Don't get me wrong. If you like it, put a ring on it. I am not in that situation so my decision is easier.
Wildcats are hilarious and also horny, which I figured out a year ago when I started reading TLS. Can't wait to join the ranks.

splitmuch

Silver

Post by splitmuch » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:17 pm

bjsesq wrote:
splitmuch wrote:
bjsesq wrote:
If that means you can fuck other people, than I say it could work.
It technically does, but I'm worried about the fallout (and resulting stress) that will occur when that happens.

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:19 pm

splitmuch wrote:It technically does, but I'm worried about the fallout (and resulting stress) that will occur when that happens.
Then don't make the mistake of talking about it. Her being ok with it does not mean she wants to hear about it. I suspect the same is true for you. So yeah, have fun, but keep your daliances to yourself.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

splitmuch

Silver

Post by splitmuch » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Verity wrote:

I don't know how youre reading my posts but I'm not trying to imply that I'm so awesome it would be devastating for her. I readily admit she can probably do better.

Verity

Silver

Post by Verity » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:24 pm

splitmuch wrote:
Verity wrote:

I don't know how youre reading my posts but I'm not trying to imply that I'm so awesome it would be devastating for her. I readily admit she can probably do better.
Just a joke.

In other news, Casey Anthony was just acquitted of everything except lying to law enforcement.

splitmuch

Silver

Post by splitmuch » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Verity wrote: Just a joke.

In other news, Casey Anthony was just acquitted of everything except lying to law enforcement.

Srsly? I haven't folllowed it at all but was under the impression that the evidence was relatively clear.

Verity

Silver

Post by Verity » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 pm

splitmuch wrote:
Verity wrote: Just a joke.

Srsly?
Yip. Scot-free on murder 1, ag manslaughter, and ag child abuse. The defense is gonna get major bubble.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”