Selling PLI patent bar material Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
wingsuit10

New

Selling PLI patent bar material

Post by wingsuit10 » Tue May 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Hey, is anyone looking for a complete set of PLI Patent Bar materials? I'm trying to get rid of mine. I passed the exam a few months ago.

I think $700 is fair? I paid about $3k for the materials plus five day class. Please send me a message, thanks!

Corwin

Bronze

Re: Selling PLI patent bar material

Post by Corwin » Tue May 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Congrats on passing the patent bar! $300 seems like the market price based on past Ebay auctions: http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_ ... =50&_rdc=1. Not sure if these are the same materials or not.

wingsuit10

New

Post by wingsuit10 » Tue May 31, 2011 5:28 pm

Thanks Corwin! Wow, those are some really good deals on Ebay. I'll try to sell mine for $400, regular shipping included. A lot of those $300 ones look like they're from 2006, whereas mine is newer (2010).
I did write some notes from class on some of the pages (wish i hadn't...), but the most useful part of this course is the PatWare CD. There were three manuals included in this massive binder - I didn't use them. My audio CDs are also still sealed.

For anyone studying - PatWare helped me learn patent stuff and search the MPEP, and then mypatentbar.com helped me pass easily with all the repeat questions in the forums.

tea_drinker

Silver

Post by tea_drinker » Tue May 31, 2011 10:51 pm

If you have the E8r8 version, there's no reason to sell it less than what you originally plan. Heck, you can just make copies of the supplement materials and sell those alone.

afiimani

New

Post by afiimani » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:52 am

Hi Do you have the 2006 supplement with your materials? I would be interested in just that. concerningfamu@yahoo.com

wingsuit10

New

Post by wingsuit10 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 am

Just wanted to update that I finally sold the materials. Thanks for the interest!

afiimani - Sorry, I don't have that supplement. Good luck!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”