Pre-Written Exam Answers??? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
onthemoney

New

Pre-Written Exam Answers???

Post by onthemoney » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:23 pm

For open book tests, have you ever come in with pre-written answers? I know every every fact pattern is different, but the basic rules are always the same. For example, would it be possible in Con law to prepare responses to every topic and use that as your Rule in IRAC (and all you'd have to do is the IAC)?

dougroberts

Bronze

Re: Pre-Written Exam Answers???

Post by dougroberts » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:27 pm

dougroberts

Bronze

Post by dougroberts » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:29 pm

And in Con. Law, yes it is very easy to have pre-written content (not necessarily answers since you don't know the question/hypo). I did this, and booked Con. Law.

For example, you know that Lopez will come up on your exam, so have a nice 2-4 sentences explaining this case. Then copy it to your exam, add additional rules as necessary, and apply/conclusion.

Doritos

Silver

Post by Doritos » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:41 pm

dougroberts wrote:And in Con. Law, yes it is very easy to have pre-written content (not necessarily answers since you don't know the question/hypo). I did this, and booked Con. Law.

For example, you know that Lopez will come up on your exam, so have a nice 2-4 sentences explaining this case. Then copy it to your exam, add additional rules as necessary, and apply/conclusion.
Who is Lopez? Mario?

I'm going to fail...

Baylan

Bronze

Post by Baylan » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 am

Doritos wrote:
dougroberts wrote:And in Con. Law, yes it is very easy to have pre-written content (not necessarily answers since you don't know the question/hypo). I did this, and booked Con. Law.

Who is Lopez? Mario?

I'm going to fail...
*cough* Shift back from the ultra-broad commerce clause applied since 1937 *cough* weapons in schools *cough*

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Doritos

Silver

Post by Doritos » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Baylan wrote:
Doritos wrote:

Who is Lopez? Mario?

I'm going to fail...
*cough* Shift back from the ultra-broad commerce clause applied since 1937 *cough* weapons in schools *cough*

Baylan

Bronze

Post by Baylan » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Doritos wrote:
Baylan wrote:
Doritos wrote:

Who is Lopez? Mario?

I'm going to fail...
Thanks. I really needed those.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”