Urgent MPRE advice needed Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Renzo

Gold

Urgent MPRE advice needed

Post by Renzo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:57 pm

I'm taking legal ethics this semester, so in March I'll be halfway through the class. Good or bad idea to take the MPRE at that time? It seems like there would be good and bad about taking then v. waiting for August.

Registration for March closes tonight at midnight, so I need to hurry and make a decision....

nealric

Re: Urgent MPRE advice needed

Post by nealric » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:01 pm

MPRE is really easy. Take it when you feel like it. Don't worry about the class.

Renzo

Gold

Post by Renzo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:04 pm

nealric wrote:MPRE is really easy. Take it when you feel like it. Don't worry about the class.
Thanks. The class is a requirement, so it's happening one way or another. I figured it would be easier to take the MPRE while I was already studying the rules anyways

truevines

Bronze

Post by truevines » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Renzo wrote:I'm taking legal ethics this semester, so in March I'll be halfway through the class. Good or bad idea to take the MPRE at that time? It seems like there would be good and bad about taking then v. waiting for August.

Registration for March closes tonight at midnight, so I need to hurry and make a decision....
I sat for the MPRE last Nov. and I am taking an ethics class this term that's basically watching a movie each class.

No, I studied for 8 hours only and got a median score.

LurkerNoMore

Bronze

Post by LurkerNoMore » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:18 pm

nealric wrote:MPRE is really easy. Take it when you feel like it. Don't worry about the class.
This. If you want to take it in March do. But don't rearrange your life around it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Renzo

Gold

Post by Renzo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:22 pm

LurkerNoMore wrote:
This. If you want to take it in March do. But don't rearrange your life around it.
Thanks. March would actually be easier, so this is the answer I was hoping for.

Thanks, everyone.

StudentAthlete

New

Post by StudentAthlete » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Yeah the MPRE is a joke. Its essentially a "how to behave" scenario of nonsensical questions.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”