Please help me decide whether to drop out... Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
firemed

Silver

Re: Please help me decide whether to drop out...

Post by firemed » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Unitas wrote: When did LSs start failing people?
I have a friend who failed out of a T2. She got a job working for a law firm in another major market (super major, actually) at about $20 an hour and will be trying to do night classes at a TTTT (cuz no one else will let her in) with a guaranteed job at the end. Go fig.

Kilpatrick

Silver

Post by Kilpatrick » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Last edited by Kilpatrick on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unitas

Silver

Post by Unitas » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:09 pm

firemed wrote:
Unitas wrote: When did LSs start failing people?
I have a friend who failed out of a T2. She got a job working for a law firm in another major market (super major, actually) at about $20 an hour and will be trying to do night classes at a TTTT (cuz no one else will let her in) with a guaranteed job at the end. Go fig.
I didn't know this happened. I figured to a TTT or TTTT passing a crappy student didn't really hurt their peer reviews or anything, whereas at a T14 or anything the peer reviews can be hurt by passing everyone, so it followed in my mind that if a T14 passed everyone even with high stakes, TTT and TTTT which are usually much more commerical with lower stakes would also pass everyone.

Is she hot? She just has to be...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”