Scheduling Multiple Bar Exams Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
johnnyutah

Gold

Scheduling Multiple Bar Exams

Post by johnnyutah » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm a 3L with no job. I'm most likely to end up getting an offer in one of two states.

The two states are a plane flight of several hours from each other. The bar exam in State 1 is on July 26 & 27. The bar exam in State 2 is July 28 & 29. I am very unlikely to get an offer from anywhere until after the registration dates have passed for these bars. How tough do you guys think it would be to get an evening flight from State 1 to State 2 after finishing the State 1 bar, and getting up in the morning to take the other one?

jas5076

New

Re: Scheduling Multiple Bar Exams

Post by jas5076 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:37 pm

johnnyutah wrote:I'm a 3L with no job. I'm most likely to end up getting an offer in one of two states.

The two states are a plane flight of several hours from each other. The bar exam in State 1 is on July 26 & 27. The bar exam in State 2 is July 28 & 29. I am very unlikely to get an offer from anywhere until after the registration dates have passed for these bars. How tough do you guys think it would be to get an evening flight from State 1 to State 2 after finishing the State 1 bar, and getting up in the morning to take the other one?
That sounds like a horrible 4 days... Sounds pretty tough man, but you gotta do what you gotta do gl

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”