Supplements for Sale Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
sanpiero

Silver

Supplements for Sale

Post by sanpiero » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Emanuel Law Outline - Environmental Law
by Linda Malone

Emanuel Law Outline - Evidence
by Steven Emanuel

Gilbert's Law Summary - Property
by James Krier

All three are very lightly used. Minimal highlighting and notes. Like new.

Would prefer to sell them all together, but am also willing to sell individually.

$50 for all three or $20 each

Items ship from NY

uzpakalis

Bronze

Re: Supplements for Sale

Post by uzpakalis » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Not to steal your thunder, but I also have supplements for sale (property, torts, civ pro, crim law). Please buy the OP's property supplement before mine since he posted first.

I have both crunchtime books and E&E's for the above classes. I also have getting to maybe for sale. All of these books are like new, either VERY minimal highlighting, or NONE.

send me a PM if interested in a good deal.

zeth006

Silver

Post by zeth006 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Wouldn't it be safer to post these on Amazon and eBay and mention your seller name and price? I know it might border on self-promotion/spam, but I don't see any harm in going down this route as long as it's law school related.

Amy wineBerry

New

Post by Amy wineBerry » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:09 pm

A friend and I have also decided to list our supplements for sale. We're going through half.com if you prefer that method of transaction. PM me if interested or for specific details on the condition of the books. (For the most part, everything is like new or very good.) As to not hijack from the op or the member who with items for sale, please contact them about their supplements first, particularly uzpakalis since we have several of the same supplements for sale.

Crim Law:
Emanuel Commercial Outline
E&E
Glannon Guide
Acing Crim Law

Civ Pro:
E&E

Contracts:
E&E
Gilberts
Crunchtime

Torts:
Crunchtime
E&E
Understanding Torts
Last edited by Amy wineBerry on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

HowdyYall

Bronze

Post by HowdyYall » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:23 pm

just curious: how necessary is it to have the newest edition of each of these supplements? Ive seen some E&E supplement editions from like 2001/2002, are these exactly the same or what?

Amy wineBerry

New

Post by Amy wineBerry » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:39 pm

HowdyYall wrote:just curious: how necessary is it to have the newest edition of each of these supplements? Ive seen some E&E supplement editions from like 2001/2002, are these exactly the same or what?
I haven't noticed too much difference between the old and the new. I had the newest while a few of my peers had the older editions. The only one you may want to be careful with is civil procedure, as there have been slight changes. But all in all, it's not really necessary. I got the newest for convenience and since it is sometimes hard for me to focus when others have written in the text; all a matter of preference.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”