SMU Students: Don't Cheat Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )

Diamond

Re: SMU Students: Don't Cheat

Post by 20160810 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 am

DieAntwoord wrote:"RoughGrunt : This guy is my cousin. Stage 4 melanoma does not inhibit your ability to run, dipshit. And if you caught YOUR wife cheating, I'm pretty sure you'd push past pain to get that punch in! Hey, maybe you deserve Jackie if you think what she did was "okay." Fucking grow up and learn how to treat people with respect."Comment from youtube.

I have no problem believing this.

I hope she can still find a job after this, having a kid to support and a husband with cancer.
Ugh, if this is real I'm just shaking my head.

Separated or not, that other guy should feel like a real piece of shit knowing that he's banging some chick who's supposed to be taking care of a guy who's dying from cancer. Where are beta and thirteen on this one, now I want to know if these people are real...

dresden doll

Platinum

Post by dresden doll » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:02 am

SBL wrote:
dresden doll wrote:
SBL wrote:
dresden doll wrote:One of the ATL comments pointed out that they're separated in which case I don't think husband's reaction is warranted.
Battery is pretty unwarranted irrespective of their marital situation, but it's still pretty low to cheat on a guy when he's fighting cancer.
I don't think it qualifies as cheating if they were separated to begin with. A spouse is hardly a spouse when the marriage is de facto dead (which is ordinarily the case when people go their separate ways, regardless of whether anyone initiates divorce).
Meh, whole thing feels like a flame anyhow. But I take the "If one spouse has cancer, it's a dick move not to stick that shit out whether you're happy or not" approach.
I think you're missing my point. Whether a person is happy in a relationship is irrelevant when it comes to rightfulness of sleeping with other people. Whether they're separated does matter, however.

Sorry, but I was always with Ross on the whole we-were-on-a-break controversy. You're either together or you're not. If not, you can't expect them not to move on regardless of your medical condition.

Diamond

Post by 20160810 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:04 am

I spose, my point is just that if she initiated the break after the whole terminal cancer thing came to light, then she just fucking sucks and I hope she dies alone.

dresden doll

Platinum

Post by dresden doll » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 am

SBL wrote:I spose, my point is just that if she initiated the break after the whole terminal cancer thing came to light, then she just fucking sucks and I hope she dies alone.
That's a different story.

I'm just looking at it from the perspective of someone that's getting divorced. I'd have no business punching my soon-to-be-ex's new girlfriend (assuming he has one) even though our marriage is technically still legally valid.

Diamond

Post by 20160810 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:12 am

dresden doll wrote:
SBL wrote:I spose, my point is just that if she initiated the break after the whole terminal cancer thing came to light, then she just fucking sucks and I hope she dies alone.
That's a different story.

I'm just looking at it from the perspective of someone that's getting divorced. I'd have no business punching my soon-to-be-ex's new girlfriend (assuming he has one) even though our marriage is technically still legally valid.
Yeah I'm not worried about the cheating in a vaccuum, I just feel for this poor guy if the situation is that he got cancer and then his wife freaked and bailed on him

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

as stars burn

Silver

Post by as stars burn » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:16 am

SBL wrote:IDK if I buy this story either. She's too hot for that guy, and WAY too hot to cheat on a husband with him.
+1

evilxs

Bronze

Post by evilxs » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:23 am

The Crime and Federalism blog followed up on it and decided it was not a hoax. here is the original blog post

http://www.crimeandfederalism.com/2010/ ... tures.html

and the is it a hoax post:

http://www.crimeandfederalism.com/2010/ ... -hoax.html

kalvano

Diamond

Post by kalvano » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:40 am

According to SMU's internal "Facebook" page, they are both "Class of 2014" evening students who just started this year. I might just wander down to SMU this week and see where that could have been shot. There aren't many closets like that.

Also, what is that flash of light down by the bumper of the SUV right before the video ends?

Diamond

Post by 20160810 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:45 am

kalvano wrote:According to SMU's internal "Facebook" page, they are both "Class of 2014" evening students who just started this year. I might just wander down to SMU this week and see where that could have been shot. There aren't many closets like that.

Also, what is that flash of light down by the bumper of the SUV right before the video ends?
It wasn't a plane at all - the cheater was hit by a missile!

It's a conspiracy!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

kalvano

Diamond

Post by kalvano » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:50 am

SBL wrote:
kalvano wrote:According to SMU's internal "Facebook" page, they are both "Class of 2014" evening students who just started this year. I might just wander down to SMU this week and see where that could have been shot. There aren't many closets like that.

It wasn't a plane at all - the cheater was hit by a missile!

It's a conspiracy!

No, I'm actually quite curious. It looks like a camera flash went off.

theskippa10

Bronze

Post by theskippa10 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:17 pm

wiseowl wrote:do a lot of chemo patients have full heads of hair and full beards? just curious.

It's actually fairly common depending on the types of chemo you are given and the dosages. My father was on pretty high doses of chemo for lung cancer for about a year and didn't lose a single piece of hair from it.

And the energy thing, cancer patients can have short bursts of energy, its mainly anything extended that wears them out

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”