Thanksgiving Break, seeing non-law students Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
ResolutePear

Platinum

Re: Thanksgiving Break, seeing non-law students

Post by ResolutePear » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:54 pm

gwuorbust wrote:Pear, just drove off a girl who was sitting next to me because "my typing is out of control." TLS, and memoing means nonstop typing plus I kit the keyboard loudly. I got some serious lulz out of it.
lol wtf. If she can't handle that, tell her she's going to die in practice.

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:55 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
gwuorbust wrote:Pear, just drove off a girl who was sitting next to me because "my typing is out of control." TLS, and memoing means nonstop typing plus I kit the keyboard loudly. I got some serious lulz out of it.
How hot?

ResolutePear

Platinum

Post by ResolutePear » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:58 pm

JazzOne wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
How hot?
Any woman who would eventually complain about my loud typing would probably meet my backhand.

So, regardless of looks - I'm giving her a '1' in fear of being anally raped in prison.

gwuorbust

Gold

Post by gwuorbust » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:01 pm

JazzOne wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
How hot?
she is my good friend, so that is not really a concern of mine.

beach_terror

Platinum

Post by beach_terror » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 pm

gwuorbust wrote:
JazzOne wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
How hot?
she is my good friend, so that is not really a concern of mine. i have no chance with her

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:12 pm

beach_terror wrote:
gwuorbust wrote:she is my good friend, so that is not really a concern of mine. i have no chance with her
lol

gwuorbust

Gold

Post by gwuorbust » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:14 pm

JazzOne wrote:
beach_terror wrote:
gwuorbust wrote:she is my good friend, so that is not really a concern of mine. i have no chance with her
lol
NorB is too long to sift through to find the posts I made documenting my epic failure, but they are in there somewhere.

zeth006

Silver

Post by zeth006 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Desert Fox wrote:It seems like the worse the law school the bigger deal people make out of being a "law student." Shit I'm downright embarrassed I'm a law student. Shit is shameful.

Dunno about ranking, but as someone at a T50, I frankly don't care for telling other people that I'm a law student. I'm just excited to hang out with my family and friends during winter break.

gwuorbust

Gold

Post by gwuorbust » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:32 pm

zeth006 wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:It seems like the worse the law school the bigger deal people make out of being a "law student." Shit I'm downright embarrassed I'm a law student. Shit is shameful.

Dunno about ranking, but as someone at a T50, I frankly don't care for telling other people that I'm a law student. I'm just excited to hang out with my family and friends during winter break.
I don't give a fuck either way. now I do drop the CEO title when needed but that is a different convo. . .

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 pm

gwuorbust wrote:
zeth006 wrote:

I don't give a fuck either way. now I do drop the CEO title when needed but that is a different convo. . .
If you were a CEO and you are going to law school you are the biggest law school fail ever.

clintonius

Silver

Post by clintonius » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:57 pm

It's a great line until you have to explain that the business was called Lenny's Lemonade, and that you ran it during the summer after kindergarten until the schoolyard bully snatched it up in your first encounter with hostile takeovers.

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 pm

clintonius wrote:It's a great line until you have to explain that the business was called Lenny's Lemonade, and that you ran it during the summer after kindergarten until the schoolyard bully snatched it up in your first encounter with hostile takeovers.
I ran a little lottery operation in 4th grade that went the same route. Such a shame. Schoolyard bully ran that business into the ground. No one trusted him to pay out, so he couldn't sell any of the tickets I made. Thank God I was smart enough to keep my cash stashed in my drawers.

gwuorbust

Gold

Post by gwuorbust » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Desert Fox wrote: If you were a CEO and you are going to law school you are the biggest law school fail ever.
not going to lie, going to LS is one of my biggest fails ever. but then again, kinda hard to be respected as a CEO at 21. unless my name was Zuckerberg, which its not.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”