The most useful law school tool... Phone App... Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
TheBigPants

New

The most useful law school tool... Phone App...

Post by TheBigPants » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:54 pm

--LinkRemoved--

Microsoft is having a competition where people submit application ideas and the app with the most votes will be created and free to all!

My app submission(link above) is a program you can use to record lectures/meetings/etc. categorize them by subject/course/matter/etc. and have the voice/video recording converted into a text document using voice recognition tech.

Can you imagine how beneficial it would be to have a text document to refer to with what was discussed during class? Vote for my app! Constructive feed back is also appreciated! Don't worry you DONT have to sign up for anything (just click vote).

It's up to us as current/future law students to vote on my app so we can have this awesome program to help us with our studies.

TheBigPants

New

Re: The most useful law school tool... Phone App...

Post by TheBigPants » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:35 am

Since it would be operating on the new Windows Mobile, it would be very easy to integrate the notes so that they can be viewed via an outlook style (or outlook itself) manner.

Come on guys, i need your support on this! If it wins every student who buys a Windows Phone would benefit from this app that wouldn't otherwise be free.

Open to more ideas!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”