Bluebook, which one to buy Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
cutiewiddlebebe

Bronze

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Post by cutiewiddlebebe » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Renzo wrote:
cutiewiddlebebe wrote: In point of fact, I provided, as a OL, more useful information to the topic at hand than anyone else in this thread. Go fuck ya self.
How the fuck would you be able to judge this?

Please, tell me: how much has the bluebook changed over the last, say, 5 editions to make it worth waiting for the new one? And what is the advantage of the 'training wheels' Bluebook for someone who knows ALWD? How different are AWLD and Bluebook, anyways?
1. The publishers felt the need to update. Ergo, in cognito sum, ipso facto, I feel the need to point out that a new edition is coming soon, given the circumstances at hand.
2. The OP specifically ASKED for the Blue Book: Training Wheels edition. I neither use nor endorse it. I was merely answering a question.
3. You avatar fucking sucks and Aaron McGruder is a hack.

presh

Platinum

Post by presh » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Last edited by presh on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Renzo

Gold

Post by Renzo » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:31 pm

cutiewiddlebebe wrote:
1. The publishers felt the need to [strike]update[/strike] sell more books.
2. I was merely answering a question based entirely on my 30 seconds of google research
Oh, yeah, well your avatar....

Wait, you don't even have one!

patrickd139

Gold

Post by patrickd139 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:55 pm

cutiewiddlebebe wrote:
Renzo wrote:
cutiewiddlebebe wrote: In point of fact, I provided, as a OL, more useful information to the topic at hand than anyone else in this thread. Go fuck ya self.

Please, tell me: how much has the bluebook changed over the last, say, 5 editions to make it worth waiting for the new one? And what is the advantage of the 'training wheels' Bluebook for someone who knows ALWD? How different are AWLD and Bluebook, anyways?
1. The publishers felt the need to update. Ergo, in cognito sum, ipso facto, I feel the need to point out that a new edition is coming soon, given the circumstances at hand.
2. The OP specifically ASKED for the Blue Book: Training Wheels edition. I neither use nor endorse it. I was merely answering a question.
1. You used "Ergo, in cognito sum, ipso facto" in a sentence? (incorrectly, I might add). Stringing latin phrases together, a genius or credible poster one does not make. It does, however, make you look like a huge tool.
2. Of course you don't use it or endorse it. You're a fucking 0L. (It's "zero-L," by the way, not 'oh-L.')
3. You're attacking someone based on their avatar? Renzo is one of the more valuable, most knowledgeable posters on this board. Again, you're a douche.

badfish

Silver

Post by badfish » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 pm

i've truly enjoyed this thread. it has been a nice study break. thanks for everyone who took part.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

cutiewiddlebebe

Bronze

Post by cutiewiddlebebe » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 pm

patrickd139 wrote:
cutiewiddlebebe wrote:
Renzo wrote:

1. You used "Ergo, in cognito sum, ipso facto" in a sentence? (incorrectly, I might add). Stringing latin phrases together, a genius or credible poster one does not make. It does, however, make you look like a huge tool.
2. Of course you don't use it or endorse it. You're a fucking 0L. (It's "zero-L," by the way, not 'oh-L.')
3. You're attacking someone based on their avatar? Renzo is one of the more valuable, most knowledgeable posters on this board. Again, you're a douche.
Holy shit law students are humorless. I should've pursued academia after my PhD, like mamma said.

(PS - But the fucking worst part is that you all think that you are so fucking funny and comedically advanced! It boggles the mind! It is like boom boom pow! Unreal man.)

Oh-L-Oh-L

Ho ho ho

SwollenMonkey

Silver

Post by SwollenMonkey » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:47 pm

mikeytwoshoes wrote:
patrickd139 wrote:
cutiewiddlebebe wrote:What are yous guys talkin' about? Sounds important. Link?
You'll understand when you're older. :wink:
I think it's about time to sit her down for the talk.

Bluebook is to law school as sex is to puberty.

First you read about it, then you ask your friends. When you try it, you suck. Damning your embarrassment, you continue and become proficient, then you graduate (married) and you only do it once in a while. In the end, your wife (employer) hires someone younger to do it for you.
I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and I got my first Blue Book. So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.
I'm a 0L, and decided to familiarize myself with this book.

patrickd139

Gold

Post by patrickd139 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:16 am

SwollenMonkey wrote:
mikeytwoshoes wrote:
patrickd139 wrote:
cutiewiddlebebe wrote:What are yous guys talkin' about? Sounds important. Link?
You'll understand when you're older. :wink:
I think it's about time to sit her down for the talk.

Bluebook is to law school as sex is to puberty.

First you read about it, then you ask your friends. When you try it, you suck. Damning your embarrassment, you continue and become proficient, then you graduate (married) and you only do it once in a while. In the end, your wife (employer) hires someone younger to do it for you.
[strike]I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and[/strike]I got my first Blue Book. [strike]So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.[/strike]
I'm a 0L[strike], and decided to familiarize myself with this book.[/strike]
:shock: Kids these days.

Renzo

Gold

Post by Renzo » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:49 am

SwollenMonkey wrote:
I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and I got my first Blue Book. So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.
That's awful. Don't you have some friends you could play with instead?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

SwollenMonkey

Silver

Post by SwollenMonkey » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:03 am

Renzo wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
Your mom and sister were busy. So, I chose the book. My bad.

Leeroy Jenkins

Silver

Post by Leeroy Jenkins » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:08 am

SwollenMonkey wrote:
Renzo wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote: I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and I got my first Blue Book. So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.
Must be fun playing 'dress-up' and going shopping with his mom and sister.

Renzo

Gold

Post by Renzo » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:41 am

SwollenMonkey wrote:
Renzo wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
So then, I take it the answer is nope, no friends?

Well, here's my advice to you: when you get to law school, DO NOT under any circumstances admit that bought a Bluebook for pleasure reading, or else it'll be three more years of no friends.

SwollenMonkey

Silver

Post by SwollenMonkey » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Renzo wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
Renzo wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
So then, I take it the answer is nope, no friends?

Well, here's my advice to you: when you get to law school, DO NOT under any circumstances admit that bought a Bluebook for pleasure reading, or else it'll be three more years of no friends.
Understood! =-)

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

SwollenMonkey

Silver

Post by SwollenMonkey » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Leeroy Jenkins wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
Renzo wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote: I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and I got my first Blue Book. So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.
Must be fun playing 'dress-up' and going shopping with his mom and sister.
Your mom's a dress-up.

nianlong

New

Post by nianlong » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 am

2. Your "Bluebook with Training Wheels": Understanding and Mastering The Bluebook
No. That's not it. It's a little white book.

http://www.amazon.com/Users-Guide-Blueb ... 0837731321

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”