Seeking summer Manhattan sublet Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
GHH923

New

Seeking summer Manhattan sublet

Post by GHH923 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Summary:

-Seeking 2 month sublease from June-July above Fin. District and below Upper West/East Side
-Open to sharing
-Furnished housing is a great plus
-Laid back, responsible individual
-Flexible on price

Hello,

I am a long-time member of the website who is a first year law student fortunate enough to have employment this summer in New York City with the State Attorney General's office, in the Financial District. The next challenge is to make living arrangements. If you are interested in subleasing a furnished apartment below the Upper West/East Sides and above the Financial District, please PM me.

A little bit about me: I'm a mid 20's male who enjoys reading, exercise and sports (these are unique interests I have been told). Having grown up as the oldest of five children, I am responsible, clean and considerate of others. I enjoy socializing -- mostly on the weekends -- and am laid back without being so easygoing as to be considered lethargic. Not that individuals who are different than this are intolerable, but I would be looking for something similar in a roommate or roommates.

I am open to sharing with a current tenant(s) and, due to the distance I will be moving, would really like to have a furnished place to live. Convenience to the subway and grocery stores is a plus. I have flexibility with price and expect to move in at the beginning of June, working through the end of July.

If there is anyone who comes across this post and is also looking to find a place to live, I would also be open to trying to find a 2BR apartment to share (this seem slightly easier to pin down, although that is probably relative).

Thanks for reading.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”