Great sublet for Los Angeles Summer Associate! Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Danteshek

Gold

Great sublet for Los Angeles Summer Associate!

Post by Danteshek » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:05 am

I have the perfect sublet for you. I'm going to Washington DC for the summer from May 22 to August 14. I have a fully furnished 1 bedroom walking distance to Trader Joes and Wilshire (at La Brea). Hardwood floors and a great workspace. You don't need a car if you are working in Century City or downtown. You can walk 5 minutes to the bus stop on Wilshire. Also walking distance to Grove (outdoor mall), Pan Pacific Park, La Brea Tar Pits, and LA County Museum of Art. Best of all rent is cheap. Only $40 per day for the whole summer ($1,200 per month if you can't do math). I will send pics to anyone seriously interested. Email me at lhornblower at gmail

solidsnake

Silver

Re: Great sublet for Los Angeles Summer Associate!

Post by solidsnake » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:31 am

Danteshek wrote:I have the perfect sublet for you. I'm going to Washington DC for the summer from May 22 to August 14. I have a fully furnished 1 bedroom walking distance to Trader Joes and Wilshire (at La Brea). Hardwood floors and a great workspace. You don't need a car if you are working in Century City or downtown. You can walk 5 minutes to the bus stop on Wilshire. Also walking distance to Grove (outdoor mall), Pan Pacific Park, La Brea Tar Pits, and LA County Museum of Art. Best of all rent is cheap. Only $40 per day for the whole summer ($1,200 per month if you can't do math). I will send pics to anyone seriously interested. Email me at lhornblower at gmail
PSA: Ridiculously overpriced for 3rd-6th & LaBrea unless it's 800+ sq ft and in a secured bldg with amenities (gym, pool, etc.).

Danteshek

Gold

Re: Great sublet for Los Angeles Summer Associate!

Post by Danteshek » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:53 am

Edit: sold

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”