Chances for GULC transfer from T3/T4 school with 3.86 GPA Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Tuckerm321

New

Chances for GULC transfer from T3/T4 school with 3.86 GPA

Post by Tuckerm321 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 pm

To my surprise, I did very well my first semester. I'm wondering if I am a candidate for GULC and considering applying EA. I do see Georgetown accepted a student from my school last year but unsure if she was top 5. Our school doesn't rank until the end of the first year.

Does anyone have a sense of my chances at a transfer?

Pennoyer v. Meh

Bronze

Re: Chances for GULC transfer from T3/T4 school with 3.86 GPA

Post by Pennoyer v. Meh » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:36 pm

Based purely on GPA, you'd seem to be in a solid position, especially since they do let people in from your school.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”