UChicago ED chances Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
buzz14

New

UChicago ED chances

Post by buzz14 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:06 pm

I currently go to a TTT in Chicago (not DePaul) and received a 4.0gpa my fall semester. Thinking of trying to transfer doing UChicago early decision. What are my chances?

cavalier1138

Re: UChicago ED chances

Post by cavalier1138 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:26 am

It looks like Chicago takes 1-2 transfers from Loyola and/or Kent each year. If you have a 4.0, you have as good a chance as anyone of being that student, but I don't think anyone can give you an accurate assessment of your chances.

buzz14

New

Re: UChicago ED chances

Post by buzz14 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:07 am

cavalier1138 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:26 am
It looks like Chicago takes 1-2 transfers from Loyola and/or Kent each year. If you have a 4.0, you have as good a chance as anyone of being that student, but I don't think anyone can give you an accurate assessment of your chances.
Yeah, I realize that no one can give me a clear-cut answer because there really is no "slam dunk" in this case. I guess I'm just gathering other people's opinions on if I even have a shot or if I'm wasting my time. Yet, if I don't even apply I will never know!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”