t4 in TN - shot at Vandy? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

t4 in TN - shot at Vandy?

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:30 am

At an unranked law school (I believe that makes it t4? still figuring out the tiers) in Tennessee. Finished my first semester with a 4.0. Do I have a shot at Vanderbilt?

Pennoyer v. Meh

Bronze

Re: t4 in TN - shot at Vandy?

Post by Pennoyer v. Meh » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:00 pm

Has Vanderbilt ever admitted someone from your school as a transfer? That information will likely be available (I think Vandy admits enough people to release what schools they admit transfers from). An unranked school makes it tough, but with a 4.0 I suppose it isn't impossible. If you want to stay in Tennessee long-term, you may also want to try and transfer to UT.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”