NYU Transfer 2020

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Charlemagne227

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:55 am

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by Charlemagne227 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm

Any t2 acceptances in this first wave?

lincolninthebardo

New
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:39 am

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by lincolninthebardo » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:14 pm

sss124 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:18 pm
gggg9012 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:12 pm
Status changed to "decision letter sent." Not sure what it means...
reddit says accepted students can access the admitted portal..?
weird question, but where are people discussing this on reddit?! can't find any info.

pika-pika

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:29 pm

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by pika-pika » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:40 pm

lincolninthebardo wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:14 pm
sss124 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:18 pm
gggg9012 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:12 pm
Status changed to "decision letter sent." Not sure what it means...
reddit says accepted students can access the admitted portal..?
weird question, but where are people discussing this on reddit?! can't find any info.
r/LawSchoolTransfer

lincolninthebardo

New
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:39 am

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by lincolninthebardo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:13 am

how did i have no idea that this sub existed?! rip any productivity for me today

LawTrash101

New
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:12 am

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by LawTrash101 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:54 am

Charlemagne227 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm
Any t2 acceptances in this first wave?
Accepted last week. I attended a school in the 50's. 3.8x

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


Murrayhilltrooper

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:33 am

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by Murrayhilltrooper » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:27 pm

Has anyone from the T2 NYC regional school's applied or been accepted?
-Cardozo
-Brooklyn Law
-Seton Hall
etc

lawlawlawyer22

New
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:05 pm

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by lawlawlawyer22 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:01 pm

Do we think there's going to be another wave this week after all the HLS admits withdraw?

Jaredleo2020EA

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:18 pm

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by Jaredleo2020EA » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:48 pm

lawlawlawyer22 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:01 pm
Do we think there's going to be another wave this week after all the HLS admits withdraw?
I think, based on the past couple years, yes, we can. However, I have a feeling (just a feeling, so put as little stock in that as you want) things are a little different this year, and we’ll get another wave late next week.

arwedgorella

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:14 pm

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by arwedgorella » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 am

Murrayhilltrooper wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:27 pm
Has anyone from the T2 NYC regional school's applied or been accepted?
-Cardozo
-Brooklyn Law
-Seton Hall
etc
Yes, I was accepted in the first wave. 3.8 at a NYC T2

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


Murrayhilltrooper

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:33 am

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by Murrayhilltrooper » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:06 pm

arwedgorella wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 am
Murrayhilltrooper wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:27 pm
Has anyone from the T2 NYC regional school's applied or been accepted?
-Cardozo
-Brooklyn Law
-Seton Hall
etc
Yes, I was accepted in the first wave. 3.8 at a NYC T2

Murrayhilltrooper

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:33 am

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by Murrayhilltrooper » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:07 pm

What were your UR dates?
arwedgorella wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 am
Murrayhilltrooper wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:27 pm
Has anyone from the T2 NYC regional school's applied or been accepted?
-Cardozo
-Brooklyn Law
-Seton Hall
etc
Yes, I was accepted in the first wave. 3.8 at a NYC T2

arwedgorella

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:14 pm

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by arwedgorella » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:07 pm

UR1 6/22, UR2 6/24, accepted 6/26
Murrayhilltrooper wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:07 pm
What were your UR dates?
arwedgorella wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 am
Murrayhilltrooper wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:27 pm
Has anyone from the T2 NYC regional school's applied or been accepted?
-Cardozo
-Brooklyn Law
-Seton Hall
etc
Yes, I was accepted in the first wave. 3.8 at a NYC T2

proudgunner

New
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:54 pm

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by proudgunner » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:23 pm

UR2 7/5!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


mh0921

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 2:24 am

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by mh0921 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:15 pm

In via phone today! DLS at 1pm and then got the call around 3pm!

Helen423

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 10:47 pm

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by Helen423 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:28 pm

Has anyone not gone complete yet? UR3 since last week. It says my they haven’t received my college questionnaire but I know my undergrad sent it late last month. Any thoughts?

bsng000

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:26 am

Re: NYU Transfer 2020

Post by bsng000 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:48 pm

UR3 since 6/25. Very anxious! :x Do we think there's going to be another wave?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”