GULC EA Transfer class of 2020 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
JDubZero20

New

GULC EA Transfer class of 2020

Post by JDubZero20 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:50 am

hey everyone, thought I'd make a forum. There seems to be one of every year besides this one. I know we're in unprecedented times, but hopefully knowing we're in this together can help put us all at ease.
Last edited by cavalier1138 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to appropriate forum.

jjjjjjj

New

Re: GULC EA Transfer class of 2020

Post by jjjjjjj » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:53 am

nothing yet.

Helicopter

New

Re: GULC EA Transfer class of 2020

Post by Helicopter » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:43 am

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 9&start=25

I think it is just under the GULC Transfer. Lets move our conversation there.

Last movement was early last week individuals being asked about summer plans. No idea what that means.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”