GULC - Transfer 2020 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
bm88

New

Re: GULC - Transfer 2020

Post by bm88 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:21 pm

Anyone looking for an apt near GULC please DM me - I'm transferring from GULC to CLS and leaving behind an amazing 1 br (that's not an English basement) in Capitol Hill for $1595/month.

Icelushhhh

New

Post by Icelushhhh » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:05 am

Does anyone know how to send the syllabus? Should I have my school do it or is it done by me? If I should send it, where do I typically find it?

Thanks

SR-NC

New

Post by SR-NC » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:30 am

bm88 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:21 pm
Anyone looking for an apt near GULC please DM me - I'm transferring from GULC to CLS and leaving behind an amazing 1 br (that's not an English basement) in Capitol Hill for $1595/month.
Hi bm88, I couldn't PM you because I don't really ever post on here so I'm too new. Is this apartment still available? I'd love more information on it and congrats on your transfer to CLS!

chelseaalexa

New

Post by chelseaalexa » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:00 am

For those who have committed to transfer to GULC from a non-DC law school, are you planning to move to DC in the fall and take classes in-person or do you plan to build an online schedule and wait to move out to DC for spring semester (assuming we've leveled things off with COVID by then)?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”