TT to t-14 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
HeirCroc

New

TT to t-14

Post by HeirCroc » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:15 pm

Hi all,

First semester GPA is 3.69 at a TT
. Based on my school's past years' rankings for 1Ls after fall semester, this is likely good for the top 5%, though I can't be certain until the rankings are posted later this week.

I have a large scholarship, I like the faculty a lot, and almost all the students are friendly/I have not encountered really any asshole gunners. So, I've decided I would only consider transferring if it's to a T-14, preferably T-10. Based on the few threads I've read, it seems T-10 from a TT is an unlikely jump.. Is this true?

Second, for my purposes, how much of a difference is there between being, say, the 8th ranked student (bottom of top 5% for my school) and being ranked 1-3rd at the end of 1L year? Sorry, I know that's speculation, but I'd like to know whether I have any chance whatsoever or I should close off a transfer to the T-10 as a possibility.

EDIT: just realized I am at a TT, not TTT, lol.

Nebby

Diamond

Re: TT to t-14

Post by Nebby » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:46 pm

I was TT/Top 5% and xfered to CLS. It's not as difficult as you think

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”