Georgetown EA Admit Question Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
zosluu

New

Georgetown EA Admit Question

Post by zosluu » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:32 pm

My GPA overall dropped by .13. Do you think this is enough to have an acceptance rescinded? Is there a minimum GPA you had to keep once accepted? I'm just freaking out now because my grades were finally released. They didn't turn out how I thought they would

chuckbass

Platinum

Re: Georgetown EA Admit Question

Post by chuckbass » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:34 pm

zosluu wrote:My GPA overall dropped by .13. Do you think this is enough to have an acceptance rescinded? Is there a minimum GPA you had to keep once accepted? I'm just freaking out now because my grades were finally released. They didn't turn out how I thought they would
My GPA dropped .09, don't worry about it. This is why they have EA.

DasEggs

New

Post by DasEggs » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:56 pm

Correct me if I am wrong - GULC's EA acceptance mentions absolutely nothing about consistant performance or maintaining a GPA range, etc...I don't think they care about grade drops unless you went on academic probation or something similar.

zosluu

New

Post by zosluu » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:56 pm

scottidsntknow wrote:
zosluu wrote:My GPA overall dropped by .13. Do you think this is enough to have an acceptance rescinded? Is there a minimum GPA you had to keep once accepted? I'm just freaking out now because my grades were finally released. They didn't turn out how I thought they would
My GPA dropped .09, don't worry about it. This is why they have EA.
Ok thanks! God bless EA because I would have been stressing!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”