Stetson top 12% transfer options Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
crimorbl

New

Stetson top 12% transfer options

Post by crimorbl » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Finish first semester top 10-12% based on last year's curve. Assuming same spring grades, where should I apply to transfer?

AReasonableMan

Gold

Re: Stetson top 12% transfer options

Post by AReasonableMan » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:13 pm

crimorbl wrote:Finish first semester top 10-12% based on last year's curve. Assuming same spring grades, where should I apply to transfer?
UF, Georgetown, F. State

thechinaman12

New

Re: Stetson top 12% transfer options

Post by thechinaman12 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:22 pm

I went to a FL school, transferred after finishing in the top 10.

id continue to put in hard work ... if you break the top 10, id blanket top 7-14 + UF/FSU. Probably wouldn't recommend going to Emory/UT/Vandy unless you get some need-based aid

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”