Bidding as a transfer Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Bidding as a transfer

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:52 am

I am transferring in to a T6 school from a t50 school and am very happy to find many new firms available for interviews at the OCI of the school to which I'm transferring. I don't know how my grades which would put me near the top of the class at my previous school, a couple book awards, and Law Review invite (from old school) will be compared to the achievements of my peers at the new school, and consequently, I'm having a rough time figuring out how to bid. I do not have much significant work experience, and while I have improved my interviewing skills, I am not completely confident in them.

Any general tips for bidding for one in my situation who wishes to bid responsibly while taking some shots at "reach" firms? Thanks in advance.

BVest

Platinum

www.top-law-schools.com

Post by BVest » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”