Transfer Possibility UF, FSU, Miami, Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
SNickles

New

Transfer Possibility UF, FSU, Miami,

Post by SNickles » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:21 pm

I recently completed my first year at a T4 law school with ranked 106 out of
407. I applied to UF, FSU, and UM. I don't know if anyone has any idea, but what are my chances at these schools?

MormonChristian

Bronze

Re: Transfer Possibility UF, FSU, Miami,

Post by MormonChristian » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:43 am

SNickles wrote:I recently completed my first year at a T4 law school with ranked 106 out of
407. I applied to UF, FSU, and UM. I don't know if anyone has any idea, but what are my chances at these schools?

Great chance at UM. You will get in. Say hi to the Dean for me, she is a nice Lady. Decent chance at FSU, they are transfer happy. I don't know about UF. Maybe if you wear your Free Hernandez hat.

Scoot Scoot

New

Re: Transfer Possibility UF, FSU, Miami,

Post by Scoot Scoot » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:32 am

SNickles wrote:I recently completed my first year at a T4 law school with ranked 106 out of
I'm not sure about your chances, but be aware of EIW/OCI deadlines at the schools (I know UF's just passed, but not sure how it works for transfers).
MormonChristian wrote:I don't know about UF. Maybe if you wear your Free Hernandez hat.
Lulz.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”