University of Washington Transfer Thread Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
RaleighStClair

Bronze

University of Washington Transfer Thread

Post by RaleighStClair » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Hello all!

I may not have much luck here, but is there anyone on TLS who has applied to UW as a transfer?

Thought it would be nice to hear from people w/r/t stats, admission decisions, etc.

Applied late here, but applied nonetheless.

alwaysrainyinseattle

New

Re: University of Washington Transfer Thread

Post by alwaysrainyinseattle » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:17 pm

I was admitted into UW on the 15th. I was in the top 5% from a law school with a 40-60 rank. I had strong regional ties, and UW was the only school that I applied to.

SloppyHandwriting

New

Post by SloppyHandwriting » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Just had my interview today. Also applied late.

Top 5% at a TTTT with strong regional ties and also the only school I applied to.
alwaysrainyinseattle wrote:I was admitted into UW on the 15th. I was in the top 5% from a law school with a 40-60 rank. I had strong regional ties, and UW was the only school that I applied to.
Did you have your interview with Sehee Thomas? I could not get a read on her! Stone cold ha ha.

SloppyHandwriting

New

Post by SloppyHandwriting » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Whoa, I was just admitted.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”